5 ways to save money at the dentist.
Updated: Feb 10
1. Go regularly for checkups. Prevention is the best way to avoid costly procedures.
2. Don't bounce around from one dental office to another. Go to a highly reputable practice from the start. However, second opinions on large treatment cases can be helpful.
3. Let your dental office help you understand your dental insurance and how to best maximize your benefits.
4. Ask your dental office for interest-free payment plans.
5. Don't postpone recommended treatment because it will likely get bigger and more expensive later.
Nancy Azizi DDS,
Founder of Vineyard Dental Spa
If you are considering a more beautiful smile, contact our office to learn more about our treatment options and schedule a consultation with Dr. Azizi.