Why just “floss”, when you can “COCOFLOSS”!
Don’t let this be you!
Flossing is just as important as washing your hands, especially these days! Harmful bacteria can lurk below the gumline. Brushing your teeth is great, and important to do at least 2x/day, but only removes so much plaque and bacteria! Can those bristles get in between the teeth? Where they contact each other!? NOPE! This is where flossing comes in… Flossing is required to clean the food, plaque and bacteria from in between the teeth and under the gums! If left “unflossed”, food can begin to breakdown and decompose, leading to “halitosis” (bad breath). Not to mention, not flossing may lead to the dreaded cavities! And, it puts you at higher risk for developing gum disease! Not flossing could be compared to… well, showering but not washing your armpits!
Cocofloss has won me over. Here are 5 reasons you will fall in love with it too!
1. Cocofloss is spongy with lots of fibers to help grab smaller particles, invisible to the naked eye!
2. Cocofloss is free of PFA’s (polyfluoroalkyl substances). These are manmade materials that the body can’t break down, and over time, may become detrimental to your health!
3. It contains coconut oil, which is naturally antimicrobial, and is also very soothing!
4. It’s made in Italy and not tested on animals! They are Leaping bunny certified, which is the gold standard in cruelty free certification for products not tested on animals.
5. They are eco-friendly! They offer floss refills in compostable packing, to decrease single use plastics!
Now get out there and start flossing!
Nancy Azizi DDS,
Founder of Vineyard Dental Spa
If you are considering a more beautiful smile, contact our office to learn more about our treatment options and schedule a consultation with Dr. Azizi.