Nancy Azizi DDS
5 Things that dentists don't want patients to know.
1. There’s at least one patient a day that tell you they hate the dentist.
2. Generally, dentists know as little as you do about insurance.
3. Schedule morning appointments! Try not to schedule extensive procedures for the end of the day, especially if you want to enjoy your dinner.
4. Your dentist will probably remember if you have been trying to cancel or change appointments or are late multiple times.
5. Dentists usually know if you are lying that you floss everyday so be truthful.
Nancy Azizi DDS,
Founder of Vineyard Dental Spa
If you are considering a more beautiful smile, contact our office to learn more about our treatment options and schedule a consultation with Dr. Azizi.