5 smart reasons you should see your dentist before the holidays.
Updated: Dec 13, 2019
1. Get your teeth cleaned and remove unsightly stains to get your teeth sparkling and ready for the glitzy holiday parties.
2. Discuss dental whitening procedures and whiten your teeth prior to holiday events. Be sure not to whiten right before your holiday dinner! You want to give a few days for the sensitivity to go away.
3. A dental check-up will assure that there aren’t any hidden dental problems that may pop up and ruin your holidays.
4. If you have dental insurance, use and maximize your benefits before the end of the year. If you don’t use it, it’s gone; the insurance benefits don’t roll over to next year.
5. Many dental offices are closed or have limited hours during the holidays. Get all your dental needs fulfilled before you get too close to the holidays.
Nancy Azizi DDS,
Founder of Vineyard Dental
If you are considering a more beautiful smile, contact our office to learn more about our treatment options and schedule a consultation with Dr. Azizi.